HIGH-ENERGY MUSIC & CAMPING FESTIVAL FEATURING 100+ ARTISTS ON THE RIVERFRONT IN KANSAS CITY.
Dancefestopia Camping Music Festival 2017
September 7, 8, 9, 10
KANSAS CITY | La Benite Riverfront Park (Sugar Creek, MO)
Purchase Tickets Before They Sell Out
DFT 2017 Highlights:
NAMED A TOP FESTIVAL IN THE WORLD BY FEST300
3 DAYS + 3 NIGHTS plus a 4th camping only night on Thursday
NON STOP MUSIC
ENHANCED PRODUCTION on Main Stage and 2nd Stage
RIDE THE BULL
VIP FLUSHABLE TOILETS
NEW GLAMPING + FOREST CAMPING OPTIONS
NEW ART INSTALLMENTS
MASSIVE Dancefestopia 2017 Enhancements:
– Bass Head Sanctuary: a special Bass Head camping area in Forest Camping that features fire pits, a drum circle, Bass-inspired art and much, much more. The Sanctuary experience will also expand to a secret back-cove along the river behind main stage for non-campers, featuring a drum circle on a peninsula overlooking the river.
– YOU Introduce Artists: Standing on Main Stage, top artist fans will introduce ALL artists, including headliners. This experience is about you, the DFT fan. We love you. Application form coming next week.
– National Shuffler Meet-Up: Top shufflers will be on main stage, leading hundreds of shufflers at main stage for the largest Shuffler Meet-Up EVER
– National Glover Meet-Up: Top glovers will be on main stage, leading hundreds of glovers at main stage for the largest Glover Meet-Up EVER
– National Hooper Meet-Up: Top hoopers will be on main stage, leading hundreds of hoopers at main stage for the largest Hooper Meet-Up EVER
– Magic Ferris Wheel: enjoy some private time in the air overlooking the festival grounds: the spectacular river, field/forest camping and main stage
– Elite VIP: Elite VIP’ers will have access to standard VIP – PLUS – access to a backstage platform with exclusive views of the artists on Main Stage and backstage shenanigans! More VERY limited tickets will launch May 15th.
– Pedi Cabs: 20 bicycle cabs will help you haul camping stuff from parking to camping and everywhere in-between. LED-lit and equipped with sound systems – this is a party in a party.
– Double Forest Camping: More space, more campers. Forest camping now stretches all the way behind main stage, with two convenient entrances
– Mulched Walk-Ways: thousands of cubic feet of mulch will ensure a pleasant experience getting around camping and everywhere in-between
– Improved Forest Lighting: LED lights will light your way all throughout Forest Camping
– New Festival Security: The integrity of your ticket is important. We’ve hired the best festival security company in the world (does Lollapalooza Chicago, Brazil and dozens more major events) to ensure you have a safe an enjoyable experience.
– Gravel Parking and Free Assistance: Easy In, Easy Out with guaranteed free assistance
– Double the Restrooms: Yep, clean & accessible restrooms on gravel
– 24/7 Shower Technician: We’ve contracted an around-the-clock shower technician to assure our fans an enjoyable shower experience
– AMAZING Payment Plan: You can get tickets & camping now and pay NOTHING until November!
– Layaway Option: ENDS May 26th!! No credit required – just make three easy payments of $59! Be sure to make your first payment by 5/26!
Join your fam under the trees along the gorgeous riverfront. DFT 2017 will be the best experience of your life.
Limited Spring Sale Tickets are now available.
CLICK HERE for Tickets
GATES and TIMES OF ENTRY:
On THURSDAY, Sept. 7th- Dancefestopia will begin allowing Thursday Night campers at 5pm (4:45 for early entry). Camping gates will close at 11pm- no access after 11pm and we will be unable to exchange any tickets for bands after 11pm. For Non Camper Pre Party ticket holders gates open at 7pm and no entry after 11pm. Parking per vehicle is $35 cash at time of entrance for the entire 5 days- with unlimited ‘in and outs’
On FRIDAY, Sept. 8th- Dancefestopia will begin allowing festival goers into the venue on Friday, Sept. 9th at 12pm (for early entry only), 1PM for campers and 3:30pm for Non Campers. Parking per vehicle is $35 cash at time of entrance for the entire 4 days- with unlimited ‘in and outs’.
On SATURDAY, Sept. 9th – Gates Open at 11am. Parking per vehicle is $35 cash at time of entrance for the entire 3 days- with unlimited ‘in and outs’.
On SUNDAY, Sept 10th- Gates Open at 12pm. Parking per vehicle is $35 cash at time of entrance with unlimited ‘in and outs’.
All vehicles and persons must exit the venue by Monday, Sept. 11th at 12:00PM.